We are committed to providing high quality, 12-step based addiction and eating disorder programs that are affordable and effective. We strive to continually evaluate industry research, as well as our own data, so we can improve and develop the most effective programs available today.
We will continue to maintain Turning Point of Tampa as a nationally-recognized leader in the field of addictions treatment. We will provide an opportunity for recovery to every client and instill the promise of hope for a better life. We will nurture an atmosphere where employees and clients feel empowered and respected.
It is our pledge to value, appreciate and respect the dignity of every client, employee and friend. That, we believe, is how we can help people reach the turning point in their lives.
The following principles and guidelines govern the way Turning Point of Tampa interacts with every client, family member, business associate and employee:
- All clients are treated as individuals, with individual needs and issues
- All clinical and business practices are ethically and morally responsible, in addition to legally sound
- All individuals who come in contact with Turning Point of Tampa will be treated with dignity, respect, and honesty
- There is an honest representation of programs, services and facilities
- All employees are held to the highest level of personal and professional standards
- Turning Point of Tampa is a drug-free workplace, which nurtures and supports recovery
- Turning Point of Tampa will maintain a safe environment that will promote personal and professional growth for clients and employees
- We maintain a workplace where the health and safety of employees and clients are maintained come first at all times
- We will promote and support ongoing educational opportunities for our staff
- We will support our local 12-Step community and provide ongoing support for alumni